New features in Interface Forms

Conditional Fields: Now you can add rules to show and hide fields in a form based on how your users have filled out earlier fields. You can now support more complicated workflows with Interfaces forms, yet your users will only have to fill out the fields relevant to them.

conditional-fields.gif

Limiting Select Options: Take complete control over the available select options in forms. You can now determine which single or multi-select choices are accessible, ensuring a streamlined experience for your users. Say goodbye to unnecessary options cluttering up the form!

limit-select-options (1).gif

Read-only Default Values: Provide valuable context to your users while maintaining control over specific form fields. You can pre-fill fields with default values that users cannot modify to help guide your users through the form while providing them with relevant information.

read-only-default-values (1).gif

Helper Text: You can now add helpful instructions or guidance to your form fields. This allows you to provide additional context, examples, or instructions to assist users in filling out the form accurately and efficiently.

helpertext.gif

Source

3 Likes

Thank you so much for posting this breaking news, @Databaser !! :cowboy_hat_face: :horse_racing: :dizzy:

1 Like

I’ve posted my two cents on the Forums, in that - these additions are great! But… how is billing going to evolve so Form Fillers can actually access them without full-fledge collaborator accounts?

Eventually, will Interface Forms be structured like Sign-In Form Views, free for use with an AT account? Or will their be a new billing Tier added, such as “Form Filler-inner” for the fraction of a cost of a Collaboration account?

My problem is that new features are great, but only if the users can use them… and due to billing constraints, none of my target Form users can access Interface forms (unless, this has actually changed since I last looked at this a few months ago).

2 Likes