Data Visualization Tool better than Airtable Interface?

I built a dashboard on an Airtable interface, but I feel constrained in several instances because of the relatively low visualization capabilities of Airtable built-in interface. For example, I can’t have the Map extension be displayed on my dashboard.

So I’d like to explore other options. What would the go-to tool you’d recommend for data visualization?

If you’re looking to integrate live maps into an interface-like experience, you would need to turn to a 3rd-party portal app to do that.

I know that Softr, Glide, and Noloco all support Google Maps integrations, but there might be other apps that support it as well.

If you just need to grab static map images on demand and put them back into Airtable so they are viewable within your Airtable interface, you could automate that process by using Make’s Google Maps automations, and then send the static images back into Airtable for viewing in Airtable.

— ScottWorld, Expert Airtable Consultant

Thanks for the tips, @ScottWorld. I went for Noloco, which has a nice Map Layout that I recommend.

2 Likes