Built a tool to give more customisation to embeds! Looking for feedback

Hey all! As much as I love Airtable it frustrates me how limited the styling options you have with the embed/share links.

I’ve built a little tool to customize and embed Airtable data on any website.

I’d love to get some feedback to see if this tool is useful or not.

How it works

1. Choose one of the provided templates that you can plug your Airtable data into.

2. Use the editor to customize the template to fit your needs.

3. When you’re ready, install the iframe into your website

You can try it here www.shareables.ai

All feedback appreciated!

Thanks for sharing.
When I looked at the website first, I thought you are just reading the shared data of the shared view, but now I see are accessing Airtable via API. So are you planning just showing view only data or will you also add write back to Airtable. My thought was initially, perhaps a Quiz template and a Flashcard template would be a suggestion. But that would make sense mainly if there is a write-back e.g. quiz or flashcard question would be shown once or repeat unless it was shown and solved etc…

Thanks for the comment!

I would like to add the ability to write back to Airtable, maybe via forms or buttons but I do like your thinking of doing something more creative like flashcards

There is a selfish reason I mentioned the Quiz or Flashcards app but since you show there like Human Resources type of app with profiles of people etc, so I thought maybe adding a company quiz or flashcard with people’s pictures to remember. I do the flashcard thing something because I forget people’s names :wink: