Great to be Here!

Hi All- Jonathan here from Jumplogic, where we’ve been helping clients get organized & simplify their workflows with Airtable & other no/low code tools for the last 5 years. Excited to see where we go from here & happy to be here!

I have nothing in mind to share at the moment, but thought I’d grab one of the last few remaining Founding Contributor badges since @ScottWorld did such a good job of selling them w/ urgency on the BuiltOnAir Slack channel! :smile:

Glad to be here to (eventually) contribute!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Jumplogic!! Great to have you here! :smiley: :raised_hands:

But I have sad news to report — you’re about 15 hours too late for the final Founding Contributor badge! :sob:

I haven’t announced it on the BuiltOnAir Slack yet, but we reached our 49th Founding Contributor last night!! :smiley: :dizzy: :clinking_glasses:

Here are the 49 Founding Contributors: Founding contributor - TableForums: The Unofficial Airtable Discussion Community

1 Like

No worries! TBH I don’t care about the badges…you did a good job of convincing me I did for a bit though…LOL!