Great to be Here!

I left the Airtable Community for a crap-ton of reasons (some here and others here), but in this new community, I feel right at home. It’s like we were all in a bad dream, and we just woke up.

The features of Discord decidedly affect my mood, and the lyrics from the classic one-hit-wonder Badfinger (What You Do) are apropos.

No matter what you are
I will always be with you

In 20 years, I’ll likely be dead, but TableForums will probably be chugging away, turning out some great articles and guidance.

Best wishes and success to @ScottWorld and the entire OnToAir team that made this possible.

13 Likes

Welcome @bfrench! It’s wonderful to have you here! :smiley: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Can has founders badge? Pleeeease? :grinning:

3 Likes

@Karlstens Done and done! :sunglasses: The first 49 members who post get the new “Founding Contributor” badge and title! You can enable your badge in your profile preferences.

2 Likes

Does it happen automatically when we post, or is it something you have to do manually?

1 Like

I have to do it manually.

This is a great idea. Looking forward to seeing this community grow.

2 Likes

Excellent. It’s all about that Badge. :badger: Any thoughts about implementing a planetary badge system to rival Airtables? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi everyone! Looking forward to share and learn here!

1 Like

Discord or Discourse? (My gaming kid uses Discord to talk to friends, but I never figured it out.)

1 Like

Hi everyone! Excited to learn more and share here :boom: I have to say I had fun talking to @discobot haha (and and are there any founding contributor badges left… :joy:)

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Great to have you here, @Josh! :smiley:

For everybody who doesn’t know, Josh is the founder of DocuMint.me, one of the best ways to create documents from Airtable! :sunglasses: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

LMFAO!!! :rofl: :joy:

:joy_cat: :joy_cat:

1 Like

Welcome, @jhi and @Databaser!! Great to have you here!! Welcome!! :partying_face::tada:

And yes, you guys now have “Founding Contributor” titles & flair icons! Check your profile settings, where you can enable both of them! :smiley:

Best,
Scott

1 Like

Hey everyone, Mecca here. I was never really too active in the other Airtable forum so I guess this is my chance for a fresh start. :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @meccaparker! You just raised our expectations :grin:

1 Like

Woo hoo, @parkwestdigital!! Great to have you here! What a great place for your fresh start! :innocent:

Also, check out your profile settings to enable the star flair for being one of our founding contributors! :smiley:

1 Like

Also, a big welcome to the world-famous @ben, Ben Green!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m old. I use my phone a lot. My phone thinks it is clever. Read between my lines. :wink:

1 Like