Become a Make expert with these training videos

If you’ve known me for more than 24 hours, then you already know that I love Make.com, and I am also a Certified Make Partner!

But you can also become your own Make expert as well!

Hidden on Make’s website are these partner training videos!

There are currently 11.5 hours of training videos that will take you all the way up to the advanced level of Make expertise!

You’ll need to login with a Make account to access these videos.

3 Likes

Great tip! Level 1 :white_check_mark::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Woo hoo! Congrats on passing Level 1, @Databaser! :grinning: :mechanical_arm:

Thanks a lot!

Would you perhaps consider doing some videos on Make and the AI tools?

Since Airtable is now behind with AI and still what it has offers as an exclusive upgrade module for something that is becoming a mainstay of life, it looks like Make is the way to go for any AI related needs in Airtable.
There are a number of modules already and it would be nice to have a walk-though.
I wouldn’t mind watching some AI videos for Make instead of binge watching cat videos all day long.

This is newsletter from Make today:

https://www.make.com/en/blog/how-to-scale-ai?utm_campaign=OpenAI

When you combine AI tools with Make, you unleash incredible power to automate processes like never before. You might have already explored some of the AI tools available on Make - and we’ve added new Make modules with the latest capabilities recently announced by OpenAI. :fire:
● Vision – Add the power of image analysis to your scenarios with our ‘Analyze Image(s)’ module.
● DALL-E 3 – Automate the creation of exceptionally accurate images with our updated ‘Generate in Image’ module.
● Text-to-Speech – Bring lifelike audio into your workflows with our ‘Generate an Audio’ module.
● GPT4 Turbo Support – Use the latest AI model in our ‘Create a Completion’ module.
● Transform a Text to a Structured Data – Extract the key details from text with ease.
● Upload a File – Simplify how you work with files in the Make OpenAI with this handy new module.
Explore these new modules, plus everything else you can do with OpenAI, on our dedicated page. We can’t wait to see the power you unleash with these new modules: share your creations with us on LinkedIn, X or the Make Community. :rocket:

Hey @itoldusoandso

Since you were asking for some Make AI videos …:grin: Let me share some of my schemes how to utilize Make AI modules and Airtable:

Vision - using the Vision module for structured data recognition into via Airtable/Make into Airtable

DALL-E 3 - generating multiple images from same prompt with different parameters (such as resolution, style, orientation etc). Here apart from the image I am also saving back to Airtable the actual extended prompt that GPT generates from your original prompt.

GPT4 - in this video I use GPT4 (can be now replaced by GPT4 Turbo) to generate emails from Airtable prompts to my Airtable CRM list.

Upload file - In this case not Make native “Upload file”, but custom HTTP in Make to do the same thing, together with custom HTTP calls to the Assistant API (which does not have Make modules yet) in order to upload custom data (company pricing, internal data etc), which can be used as extended context for GPT replies

GPT functions - this one shows how to use HTTP custom calls and JSON module to create custom function calls controlled from inside Airtable. This is a really a spot where Make has a huge opportunity - If only they would allow connecting any make module/workflow as function - this would be super powerful. For now, you can describe it manually:

One more great module / use case , with Make and Airtable is the GPT Whisperer. I do not have a video for it, but for a customer project I have created a great integration that transcribes news from IG reels into transcript and summary. Drop file into Airtable => Make behind the scenes triggers Whisperer, then GPT4 and saves summary to Airtable.

I do think biggest opportunity for Make would be connecting any scenario as function to OpenAI module, this literally opens the AI to use any API in Make library!

Wishing you an exciting 2024!

That is good, yes, thank you for sharing.

1 Like