Airtable + MS Yammer

It doesn’t look like Make supports MS Yammer whereas Zapier does. Am I missing something?

Has anyone used any other integration platforms to create a post in Yammer based on an Airtable record?

Wow. Last I heard the name Yammer was 2012 when Microsoft sort’a made it vanish. Is it still used a lot?

One of my clients, who is all over MS 365, still use it. I see that it will be phased out and replaced with Viva Engage this year.

@Michael

Make supports all apps that have a REST API… you just need to craft your own REST API calls using Make’s HTTP module:

What this means is that you can very easily integrate Yammer with Make… especially considering that Zapier only supports 2 extremely basic functions of Yammer. This means that Make can do far more with Yammer than Zapier can! :smiley:

If you’ve never crafted your own REST API calls before, you can play around with Postman to make sure you’ve got it right.

Or, if you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Make / REST API / Airtable consultant to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website ScottWorld.

I work with custom APIs all the time… they are usually a piece of cake to work with.

3 Likes

Brilliant - thank you Scott. I appreciate the detailed reply.

Down the REST API rabbit hole I go …

1 Like

Haha, you’re welcome! You’re in luck, because it’s a relatively easy rabbit hole to go down! :smiley: