Airtable Mastery - Brand new course from AirOps Consulting

:wave:Hey everyone! :wave:
I’m Cherry and I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting, an award-winning Airtable consulting company. My team and I have been working on the most comprehensive Airtable course out there!

Our Airtable Mastery course is designed to help you become your organization’s Airtable expert and champion. Check it out here: Airtable Mastery | AirOps Consulting

By taking the course, you will learn everything you need to know about building, managing, and implementing your Airtable bases. The course will start with fundamentals, and quickly dive into advanced topics like database schema design, data management, custom fields and formulas, advanced interfaces/views, and automation.

My co-instructor, Chantal, and I will guide you through comprehensive modules, hands-on exercises, and real-world examples, so you can see exactly how Airtable can transform the way you work. Whether you’re a solopreneur, a small business owner, or a member of a larger team, this course is perfect for anyone looking to supercharge their data organization and management.

6 Likes

Congratulations on your course, @Cherry! Thanks for telling all of us about it, and welcome to the community too! :smiley: :clinking_glasses: :dizzy:

1 Like

Super awesome, Cherry! Excited for you and your team! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you Scott and Hannah!

2 Likes