Powersave - create records and tables from the browser

Hi :wave:

In case you want to quickly save to any table and base right from the browser here’s Powersave. You can clip information from currently opened website, you can create tables and update existing records. This core functionality is free and then there’s AI actions that make the whole workflow much faster.

The whole mission here is to be able to input data to Airtable as conveniently as possible.

Demo video

Feel free to reach out if you need to consult any clipping / saving workflows

If I have time I will try to test and break your extension on Amazon site, haha.

If your plugin works on Amazon site then you got a good tool because the Airtable’s own extension has plenty of issues on Amazon pages and even creating several templates didn’t help when I tried in the past because Amazon pages are inconsistent. Maybe your AI features help. I am using Browserflow extension now and filling in an Airtable web-form.

Any plans to do the same but the other way around?

Filling-in website form from Airtable data?

I can do that now with Browserflow extension via Google Sheets but the thing that doesn’t work is loading images. Browserlow doesn’t load images from external links. So I am still looking for a tool to fill in Airtable data into a web page and then have the tool to load images using Airtable temporary image URLs. There are code-less form automation tools but they are still complicated to setup with Airtable.

Hey @itoldusoandso , yeah I think it should work just fine on Amazon, I mean in combination with the AI clip.

Classic web clippers struggle on a lot of modern sites that don’t use typical class names and instead compile the class names to random hashes which also frequently change as the site is redeployed.

AI clip just picks stuff contextually based on the content itself so it’s much more flexible.

Any plans to do the same but the other way around? Filling-in website form from Airtable data?

I thought about this, but then I figured this does not have to be Airtable extension that much. You could just have a big text field in the extension and copy whatever context you want there. So it could be platform agnostic. You could copy paste some Airtable data there but also write anything. Still a cool idea but if I do this I would build it as a separate extension.

I will check Browserflow, that’s a good tip, maybe I get some ideas from there :thinking:

But I don’t get what you mean by loading images from Airtable. Like load them where? Upload them to some web form? I don’t see a usecase.

For example, I could upload the product from Airtable to Ebay by populating the new listing form directly from Airtable fields. The images would be uploaded from Airtable temporary links (which I generate) to Ebay. I am saying as an example ebay but there are many sites that do not support API or CSV uploads, in particular smaller sites. That’s one example, but there could be many other examples when there is a need to upload data from Airtable to a web form.

I see thanks! I could see a usecase for job applications but for those it could be hardcoded, you just need one big text input where you paste a bunch of text and another for files and then you can reuse it over and over again. Then you would have AI use this context for all job forms you find.

Similar flow would be for submitting your company or project to directories. Same content submitted multiple times at different places, perhaps slightly adjusted by AI based on the website itself.

But with the Ebay flow you would want to switch between many different contexts (products) so it makes sense to load it from Airtable just in time :thinking:.

In my case I feed multiple tables into the Export table which looks like a copy of a CSV export sheet for Ebay, each row is a product with a separate SKU and each field is a field in Ebay. So if you mean context being different record in the table, then, yes, that is the case then, I guess :slight_smile: