Best way to translate text-based records?

Tana is very powerful. Getting into the alpha group has proven difficult. Took me 6 months. And then, there’s the AI testpilots group. That took another three months to get in. Hopefully they are onboarding faster now.

But, in the meantime, there’s nothing about these processes that cannot be done in Airtable using its current scripting environment and OpenAI’s APIs. While Tana is probably way ahead of Airtable in terms of seamless LLM integration, it will not likely be released for another year perhaps. Airtable is ready now to use LLs to change pretty much everything and only limited to the imagination of developers and domain experts.

I’ve written about some of the ideas here, and here, and here. These are not translation-specific, but they are AGI-specific.

In my view - anything that we may have imagined through services related to NLP that existed before June 2022, should be flatly disregarded. AGI has advanced so fast since then that almost every conceptual way to do translations or anything related to NLP is obsolete.