promptGPT() Sadly Doesn't Exist

But that’s the point I was trying to make. Most people can. When you compress time or eliminate complexity, you create more abundance. The entire Industrial Revolution was based on massive abundance achieved through manufacturing.

Aligning your work with extensible tools and processes allow you to make machines for your own benefit.

At SpaceX they often refer to their work as building the machines to make the machine. Consultants are often the last to think about their own automation. But they should consider themselves first even when working on a client project.

The nagging question should haunt them day and night - how can I build what I am about to build in a tenth the time next time?

My approach is far from perfect. It’s better, but it can improve.

I think you’re right. Check this out. This underscores what I was saying above and a few other places - find ways to do more in less time and less effort to beat your competition. But remember, you may be your biggest competitor.

This article is all about automation, compressing time; compressing effort, just as the topic of this post was about that. It’s about the worker. Is what multi-job hustlers do right? Is it moral? I’ll save you the trouble - it’s not about that at all. It’s a reflection of hyper-productivity, and it begins with simple stuff like scripts that can extend features in Airtable.

Every product must constantly look for ways to embrace hyper-productivity. AI will be a big one (as evidenced by this article). But, it is not limited to AI.

Thank you for sharing. One of the guys must be my neighbour :wink: